Thursday, January 24, 2008

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right folks, I'm excited. And here's why.



I know, he's not much to look at, but when this man sings, it's just amazing.

To be seconded only by when this man sings.



And when all ten of them sing, well, I couldn't be happier. Unless, of course, I am hearing them live and in person.





Which thing I will be doing in a short 37 days. Why they are not doing a concert anywhere in Denver is completly beyond me, but that's ok because I get to hang out with my cousins and their kids before the show, and my cousin Elaine is coming with us to the concert, so I'm excited about that. I seriously have been looking forward to this concert since they announced it way back in September or something like that. I'll look on their website every once in a while to see where they are on their tour (oh, wouldn't it be fabulous to be in (insert random little town somewhere in Germany) right now? If I were, I could see The Ten Tenors today!). I debated long and hard about whether or not I really needed to see their concert twice, but in the end decided against it, eating on a regular basis is probably a better thing to spend my money on. But, for those of you dwelling in Utah, they will be there March 8! I nearly went to that one- hey, I can visit my friends/siblings and see a great concert all at the same time. Alas.

As you can tell from the picture of my precious concert ticket, my camera is fully loaded nowadays (thanks, dad!). So that's good news, too.

Tip o' the day: Man, back to yesterday's tip, just go to bed! Jeeze, you're exhausted but instead of going to bed to get the much needed sleep you need (see, you can tell I'm tired, totally ridiculous sentence right there) you sit here wasting time for no apparent reason (obviously, if there was a reason, it wouldn't be considered "wasting", now would it). Especially when you know that the next opportunity for sleeping in will be next Saturday (Feb 2, unless something comes up that day too). Ok, ok, I get the point, I'm going to bed! Right now!

No comments: