Thursday, June 25, 2009

Sara and the purse snatcher

What does it take to drive a person to snatch someone else's purse? I can only imagine that the act of stealing someone's purse makes a bad day worse, but apparently I'm mistaken. And then to steal it right out of an office in plain daylight? That's low.


That's ok, though. The bank wanted to buy you a tank of gas. I didn't really want to use my brand new waterfall checks, and I was just thinking that I hadn't visited the DMV in an awful long time. I needed to buy a new planner anyways, and my mom was secretly wishing that she could have another shot at crocheting a purse for me. Not to mention that T-Mobile has just been pining to scam another $70 from me for yet another new phone. It's ok. I have nothing better to do than to collect all my friend's and family's phone numbers again.

Tip o' the day: Sigh. Lock the door.

3 comments:

April said...

Ahhh! That stinks! :(
I am sorry that happened. I miss seeing the back of your head every week~ we should get together!

Laura Campbell said...

did you get a phone?

Sara said...

No, still phoneless. Tomorrow is new driver's license day...