Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cruise!

At the beginning of May I went on a cruise with my mom, sisters, brother and aunt Dee Ann. It was a great trip! Going on a cruise is a different kind of trip than the kind I usually take, but I must say I enjoyed it! Here are a few pictures.


At the airport.

In front of a cool tree in Miami, the morning of our cruise before leaving.

Laura wearing everybodys sunglasses, waiting around in Miami before the cruise.

The first thing we did once on the ship was a safety drill. Pretty exciting!

Laura, mom, and Dee Ann sitting on the deck of the ship.

Dee Ann, Emily, mom, me, Laura standing on the deck of the ship (Terrence is
taking the picture)


On our way to go snorkeling at Key West. Everybody looks terrible in the picture but me. But don't I look cute?

On the sail boat we took to a reef in Key West to go snorkeling. It was really pretty out there, and we saw lots of cool fish.

After snorkeling, Laura and I went to a beach on the island. We swam, sat on the beach, and got sunburned.

That night was elegant night in the dining room. We got all dressed up for dinner, it was pretty fun.


Emily on elegant night.


Warm chocolate melting cake (in the bowl). I had this for dessert every night.


All of us on elegant night, waiting for the big show to start.

Fun day at sea! Here's Dee Ann with a yummy fruit drink!


Sorry, I don't know how to flip the picture.



Water slide! Well, ok, not in this picture, this is at the bottom of the slide...



The mini golf course is at the very end of the ship, the windiest place for some reason. At night we sat at the very back and watched the moon rise.

Sunset from the ship. I don't know which night this was...



We went to this park in the Bahamas and watched flamingos marching. Weird, I know.


A weird plant and Emily in the gardens at the Bahamas.

Dee Ann feeding a parrot.


Aren't I cute?



The last night of the cruise, with our waiters Budi and Sushi. During this picture I was fast asleep in our cabin, a bit seasick.



Our cruise ship. Not the best picture, but if you look real close, you can see the water slide.

And that was our trip! We had lots of fun, saw some fun shows and ate some really good food. Good times!

2 comments:

Susan said...

I love the pictures. It looks like you had a great time. And yes, of course you look cute!

Marie said...

Wow looks like you guys had a great time! If I ever get Zach on a cruise I hope it's as good as this one! And yes you do look cute in all those pics!