Saturday, March 22, 2008

And the answer is.....

cream cheese! That's right, turns out if you leave cream cheese in your fridge for a long time (there is a possibility that it's been in there over a year....) it turns out really, really gross.

So my goal with the "Name that movie" feature over to the right is to stump Laura. It's a new goal really, when puting a Newsies quote up there (Remember the hot tip I told you about? Nobody told the horse.") is never in a million years going to stump Laura. But this new one might- so check it out and hazard a guess!

Tip o' the day: Duh! Don't let things just hang out in the fridge for over a year!

2 comments:

Marie said...

That is so gross! I am not sure if I can buy cream cheese again!

Laura Campbell said...

hm, that one is going to require some thought. Give me a couple days to mull it over