Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My new goal in life

Anyone who knows me will agree: I must go here.






I mean, really, I thought Yellowstone and Niagra falls were amazing, this place is like heaven.






And, while I'm at it, I've decided to go here as well.







At first I decided this would be my 30th birthday celebration. But then I realized that's only 2 1/2 years away, I can't possibly save the thousands of dollars this trip will require by then. So maybe it will be to celebrate my brother's 30th birthday.
Unless anybody has an extra $5,000 they want to send my way?

1 comment:

emily mcd said...

Been there . . . done that . . . and I agree with you, you must go. It is such an incredible spot! You must see it from the Brazil side and the Argentine side for sure, they are both well worth the trip. :)