Sunday, June 1, 2008

Where have I been?!

Yup, turns out I'm not a very good blogger. I even had stuff to write about this month, and spare time, was on my computer- all that. No excuse. Just lazy. Sorry about that. Hope to make it up to you! But tomorrow I'm leaving for a week and a half. So I guess I'll have to make it up in July. We'll see.

So a few weeks ago I'm driving to work, listening to the radio, doing my thing. On the radio station I generally listen to they're doing this contest called "pick your purse" where they call out names every once in a while of people who have signed up for an account on their website. So on this ordinary drive to work, they suddenly called my name! And then a few seconds later, just to prove I wasn't dreaming, I got a text from a friend saying they definately just called your name for pick your purse. 10 minutes later I was on the radio! So, April, you will be happy to know that I am now the owner of a real grown up purse. I would post a picture of it but, again, too lazy. But at the previous link is a picture. As you can tell on that link, I also won free passes to a movie screening which I did not attend, by the way. Gave to a coworker. In case you were wondering.

In other news- Shannon has left the ten tenors. You can imagine my despair over this sad bit of news. Really, what does he need a solo career for? Laura (my sister) and I have decided that we'll have to take a trip to Australia to support his solo career. How else am I going to see him? And remember Liam? My new #3? That's right, he left the group as well. Shannon at least, so their website tells me, is open to the possibility of returning to the group. Liam? Relocated to Los Angeles to pursue his opera career. Another one that I most likely will not have the opportunity to support. And to spend more time with his wife. Guess I can't complain about that. Get this though- apparently, Shannon was recruited into the group right out of high school- in 2003! That's right folks, that makes him like 3 years younger than me. Who knew? I sure didn't. Go here for the full story:(

Well that's it for today. I need to go pack for my trip, as I'm leaving for Mexico tomorrow. Tomorrow! Theoretically I will post all kinds of pictures upon my return. I wouldn't hold my breath though, if I were you...

2 comments:

Dresden Lane said...

hey- I don't know if you have thought of this, but you could get some BIG bucks from Ebay if you wanted to sell that purse.....

April said...

I am so proud of you!!! I can't wait to see your "real, grown up girl" purse. Hopefully, I will see it when we go out to dinner this week...:) Now we just need to buy you some real heals!